- ’Exchange C’ aka Kucoin Exchange has listed Edgeware's native token $EDG.
- The first on-chain bounty is proposed for 500k EDG to improve and fix known issues in the upcoming Wako upgrade.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the release v3.3.3 or later to proceed further with the ERUP4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP4/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘EDG Dev Digest’.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commonwealth partnered with Fei Labs and Frax Finance.
- Kylin CSO, Dylan Dewdney talked at Nasdaq marketplace.
- No active referendum. Upcoming: ERUP4/Wako upgrade
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- The Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on September 22, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Priorities: Website Revisions, Exchange listing PR, NYC Polkadot private meetup, Agency Roadmap post-Wako upgrade, Communication with Exchanges B & Ledger, Buffer / Twitter, News Mailer, Reddit automation, Event bot and Docs update.
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- The DAO Financial Strategist team is now onboarded.
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 5+ months.
- Ledger’s final listing form was submitted. The current progress and further milestones can be tracked on the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.