- Edgeware ecosystem contributor and Agency CEO, Thom Ivy talked about the Substrate ecosystem, the EDG direction and the possibilities Edgeware brings to Polkadot & Kusama ecosystem on the ‘ChainTrends Crypto’ YT channel.
- Edgeware’s governance and discussion forum powered by Commonwealth got a new Beta feature that allows users to launch and view Tips from the Treasury.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the latest release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP4/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘EDG Dev Digest’.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected]
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected]
- Webb Protocol released their Technical Roadmap.
- No active referendum. Upcoming: ERUP4/Wako upgrade
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- The next Edgeware All-Community call is scheduled for September 22, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Edgeware Agency has onboarded two new contributors; Vismay Joshi and Advait Rane as Financial DAO Strategist Interns' Team.
- Priorities: Website Revisions, Differentiator as a Chain-DAO; Venture Dao research and planning, Agency Plan Post, Communication with Exchanges B & Exchange C, Technical Council, Good-morning channel, Agency Division of Labor: Chain & DAO, Buffer / Twitter, News Mailer
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- The DAO Financial Strategist team is now onboarded.
- ‘Exchange C’ fees were paid and EDG integration is ongoing. While ‘Exchange B’ didn’t request fees yet.
- Ledger’s final listing form was submitted. The current progress and further milestones can be tracked on the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.