- Filip Kalebo pushed his latest work on the ERUP-5 upgrade. It seems to be rust crate version updates mostly. You can view it here.
- Nathan Gardet-Derc made some updates to the supersig pallet. With an updated README.md file that explains the pallet and now a super sig wallet cannot have 0 members.
- Jan Kraus has updated the edgeware website with some links and styling. You can view the work in progress of the new edgeware website here.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here. In the last meeting, there was a lengthy discussion about whether Edgeware should keep or pause EVM capabilities for a period of time to make an easier upgrade. You can see this post on the forum here to get more in-depth info.
Ecosystem & Community
- Are you voting for your representatives on the Polkadot or Kusama Council? See how to do so here.
- If you missed Polkadot at Davos, you can see all of the talks on Youtube.
- Gavin Wood was interviewed by Alex Kantrowitz of the Big Technology Podcast.
- Polkadot-JS API v8.6.2 was released.