- Filip Kalebo put in a pull request for the ERUP-5 upgrade! Also, he has written documentation on how to Upgrade your Edgeware Node to Erup-5. All validators and node providers are encouraged to get ready to start upgrading to ERUP-5.
- Edgeware has a new RPC infrastructure provider: Dwellir! Thanks to Shankar for setting it up.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
Ecosystem & Community
- If you have registered for Polkadot Decoded and have not yet claimed your NFT, be sure to do so quickly - the deadline to claim is 21.50 UTC on 18 Jul.
- The full speaker list for parisDOT.comm (19 - 21 July) has been released.
- Web3 Foundation published a post covering Wave 14 of grant recipients. If you are interested in applying for a grant from Web3 Foundation, please click here.
- Notes from Centrifuge’s Substrate Governance Workshop in Berlin on 28 Jun (attended by people from Parity and top parachains) are now available.
- The deadline for submitting your project to the Polkadot Hackathon - North America has been extended to 13 July at 07.00 UTC.
- Video recordings of talks from Dotsama Prague are now being released on a one-by-one basis here.
- Videos from Supercolony’s Wasm Conference: Smart Contracts on Polkadot are now available online.
- Gavin Wood was interviewed on Space Monkeys podcast, discussing his life, building Polkadot and Kusama, and Gov 2.0.