EDG Developer Update: April 3 - April 9, 2022
Keeping you up to date on all things technical related to Edgeware and more! Always in a human-readable form, we look at the code changes so you don't have to.
- Filip Kalebo recently was able to get erup-5 to compile with the latest custom frontier pallet. This means the Edgeware node is working with the latest version of the frontier (Ethereum EVM) pallet. You can see his work here.
- Depth Hoar the delegation interface is now longer experimental it has been tested on the Beresheet test net.
- Edgeware's documentation migration to Docusaurus has started you can see it here work is being done on the dev branch currently. If you have ideas on how to improve Edgeware's documentation reach out!
- The domain edgeware.app has moved to this repo. This is where updates will be made from now on.
- EDG Dev Meetings are held on Thursdays at 7pm CET. If you have questions for developers please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- Interested in building on Polkadot? Apply for the Polkadot DevCamp by 22 April. The course runs from 5 May until 31 May and is free.
- Messari Crypto has written an overview of Polkadot and its ecosystem.
- You can now vote on which talks you want to hear at Polkadot Decoded.