- Depth Hoar, the new Edgeware documentation website, got a search bar! Also, a new tentative UI update to the delegation page. You will be able to see who you are delegating to check it out here.
- Filip Kalebo has updated the node to use Polkadot 16. Next will be Polkadot 18.
- EDG Dev Meetings are held on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here, or you can read the Q&A here.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed; we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- Polkadot co-founder Rob Habermeier posted a thread on XCM’s arrival in Polkadot and what it means.
- If you are interested in building on Polkadot, there is still time to sign up for the Web3 Bootcamp. This tweet includes a video with commentary about the Web3 Bootcamp.
- Listen to the recent Polkadot Community Call.
- Polkadot-JS APIv8.1.1 was released.