- Ecosystem contributor Junte added Atomic Swap’s pallet in the upcoming ERUP5 upgrade, opening up the way to swap between $EDG, $KLP and $Neat.
- Community Treasury-funded Web3 Media platform, New-Futures have opened up pre-registrations for their highly anticipated upcoming launch.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
> Kabocha crowdloan campaign strategy discussion
> DAO Financial Mega-Thread
> Kabocha Technical Steward - Milestones, Treasury Proposals and Referenda
> Stablecoin supply for worse times
> Update from the Exit Theory project
- The most recent Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on December 22nd 2021, at 1 pm ET. Each week, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- The previous recordings for bi-weekly “Builders’ Call & Community Hackday'' can be found here.
- Weekly EDG Financials Call is being hosted every Tuesday at 1 pm ET. Recordings of the same can be found here.
- Trending: EDG Beginners’ Cohort (weekly, technical). New session every Wednesday at 11 am ET. Recordings are publicly available here.
- Priorities: Swarm Model for EDG, Reviewing Zien's Report, Political Action Committee Planning, Website Review and Writing, EOY Summation, YT videos, Cohort sessions, Community mods' training, BD follow-ups, Treasury 101, Financial dual risk model and Kabocha tokenomics model.
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 1+ month(s).
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.