While the existing Edgeware networks are currently all testnets, several tools have already been built to help users navigate and test. To add to this list, you can post it at the Edgeware Node Github or email email@example.com.
- Polkascan Block Explorer for Edgeware Betanet
- Polkascan Block Explorer for Edgeware Alpha Testnets
- Scaner.io - Mandarin Block Explorer for Edgeware
- Official Wallet Tool under Settings at Commonwealth.im (Signup in right top side, must connect EDG address)
- MathWallet Browser Extension (Not developed or verified, community-developed)
- Polkadot JS Browser Extension (Chrome and Firefox) – Can be used to connect EDG addresses to Commonwealth.im. (This is the Official Polkadot Wallet Extension)
Check your Balance
Official Edgeware Tools and Guides
Running Nodes and Validating
- Generate EDG keypairs (private/public keypair)
- Convert alpha testnet addresses to public keys.
- This tool is not usable for validators. They should use the CLI guide instead.
- Lockdrop contract lookup tool: Retrieve your EDG public address by entering your ETH Address your locked from. (Scroll to bottom of page)
- View lockdrop statistics and results, including the Generalized Lock approved appeals.
Lockdrop Unlock Tools