The Cutting Edge: Week of September 6th
A weekly newsletter discussing progress updates, events, and governance proposals within the Edgeware ecosystem.
- The long awaiting Partners’ Page is now live.
- Edgscan, the Edgeware EVM explorer got yet another update including contract verification and a brand new theme.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the latest release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP-4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘EDG Dev Digest’.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Common Protocol partnered with StaFi Protocol.
- Denis Jazbec from 4thTech talked about data decentralization and data privacy in the Blockchain Recorded Podcast.
- No active referendum. Upcoming: ERUP4/Wako upgrade
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
> [Upgrade] Final Check for Wako Upgrade Push
- The Finstreet team shared their campaign report.
- The Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on September 8, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Priorities: Website Revisions, Differentiator as a Chain-DAO; Venture Dao research and planning, Fall Roadmap, Technical Council, Social Media Strategy, Crownload documentation, Marketing, Hackathon(s) and Seminars post-covid, DOT parachain’s Initial Planning, Culture / Purpose Rift, Ecosystem Partners Planning, VentureDAO planning, proposal template for potential Runtime Maintainer team.
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- The DAO Financial Strategist team is now onboarded.
- ‘Exchange C’ fees were paid and EDG integration is ongoing. While ‘Exchange B’ didn’t request fees yet.
- Ledger’s final listing form was submitted. The current progress and further milestones can be tracked on the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.