- The AMA with Justin Murphy for the community-funded project ‘Exit Theory’ got an enormous response. The event concluded with surprises for the Edgeware Community in the form of IndieThinkers.org Pro memberships’ and Urbit Planets' drops.
- Biconomy unlocked next-gen essentials for Edgeware mainnet's EVM environment utilizing their industry-leading meta-transaction infrastructure.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the latest release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP-4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance.
- Community members who are interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community members who are interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
No governance activity was in the pipeline for the week.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Trending Community Research thread(s):
- The Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on July 14, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. If you missed it, you can find the meeting notes with recordings here.
- Priority: Kabocha Launch / Crowdsale page, 1:1 KAB distribution plans
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- ‘Exchange C’ fees were paid. The OTC trades under the OTC Community offer will continue to be actively executed for ‘Exchange B’ upon favourable price conditions.
- The community now can track the progress made by the Zondax team in Ledger integration on the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.