- Introducing the ‘EDG Dev Digest’, a new periodic developer-oriented newsletter release for technical contributions and achieved milestones.
- Commonwealth Labs brought massive functionality upgrades to the Keygen page. Users now can seamlessly transfer $EDG between the native WASM and EVM environments using Polkadot JS extension and Metamask (or any web3 evm extension).
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the latest release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP-4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance.
- Webb Protocol’s Docs website is now live.
- Community members who are interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Community members who are interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Common Protocol partners with ChainX.
- No active referendum. Upcoming: ERUP4/Wako upgrade
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- The Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on August 25, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Upcoming AMA: Anmol Network
- Priorities: Onboarding of DAO Financial Strategist team, Crownload documentation, Fall Planning, Marketing, Hackathon(s), Partners Page(designed, coding undergoing), DOT parachain’s Initial Planning, Culture / Purpose Rift, Ecosystem Partners Planning, Revision of Roadmap after ERUP-4/Wako Upgrade
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- ‘Exchange C’ fees were paid and recently they confirmed that EDG integration is now at the top of their waiting list. While ‘Exchange B’ didn’t request fees yet.
- Ledger’s final listing form was submitted. The current progress and further milestones can be tracked on the Height board.Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.