- Edgeware Community contributor Richard Welsh talked about Edgeware and Kabocha spotlighting the gifting culture on ‘The Defiant’ youtube channel.
- Introducing the white-labelled governance portal powered by Commonwealth aka Common Protocol (one of the Edgeware treasury funded projects). Existing forum with an easier way to navigate!
- Edgscan aka explorer for Beresheet(testnet) EVM hosted by the PicoSwap team is now publicly available. Mainnet support will be added after the ERUP-4/Wako upgrade merges to the mainnet.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the latest release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP-4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance.
- PicoSwap is now live on testnet(Beresheet).
- Dillon Chen from Commonwealth Labs will be speaking in ‘Polkadot Web 3.0 Talks’ about DAOs and Decentralized Governance on August 31, 2021.
- Community members who are interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected]
- Community members who are interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected]
- Common Protocol partners with Marlin Protocol.
- Recently passed proposal: Web3.0 DAO and NFT launchpad on Edgeware by New-Futures powered by RMRK. [Referendum 48]
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- The next Edgeware All-Community call is scheduled for August 25, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Priorities: Crownload documentation, ongoing BD with two new projects, Partners Page, DOT parachain’s Initial Planning, Culture / Purpose Rift, Ecosystem Partners Planning, Review of Roadmap after ERUP-4/Wako Upgrade
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- ‘Exchange C’ fees were paid while ‘Exchange B’ didn’t request fees yet.
- Following up with the Ledger team for the final listing form. The current progress can be tracked on the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.