- PicoSwap is now live on testnet(Beresheet).
- Dillon Chen from Commonwealth Labs will be speaking in ‘Polkadot Web 3.0 Talks’ about DAOs and Decentralized Governance on August 31, 2021.
- Community members who are interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community members who are interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Common Protocol partners with Marlin Protocol.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
> SimpleMajority - a proposed Edgeware governance standard
> Pfeilstorch: A new scene for the Inexact Sciences
> Edgeware: An Open, Unstoppable Venture Community
> Web3.0 DAO and NFT launchpad on Edgeware
- The next Edgeware All-Community call is scheduled for August 25, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Priorities: Crownload documentation, ongoing BD with two new projects, Partners Page, DOT parachain’s Initial Planning, Culture / Purpose Rift, Ecosystem Partners Planning, Review of Roadmap after ERUP-4/Wako Upgrade
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- ‘Exchange C’ fees were paid while ‘Exchange B’ didn’t request fees yet.
- Following up with the Ledger team for the final listing form. The current progress can be tracked on the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.