From our Final Terms of the Lockdrop Article, published May 31 2019:
“If an address that calls ‘Signal’ is unable to sign a transaction with msg.value greater than 0 for the entirety of the 3, 6 or 12-month lock durations, that signal can be treated as a lock for the purposes of the allocation award.
These will be treated as a 3-month lock* without early contribution bonuses, and at the end of the contribution period (post-August 30th,) will be added to the genesis spec of Edgeware, case-by-case. In these cases, we will strive to achieve the two goals outlined in this article on the Lockdrop Norms.“
*As of June 18,2019, based on community feedback and/or signaling proposals from current Lockdrop participants, the amount allocated to each General Lock participant may change. These proposals will be published to https://commonwealth.im for engagement and discussion by EDG address holders.
The Generalized Lock Appeal Process is available to:
- Controllers of stuck or otherwise immovable or unrecoverable funds, including those sent to unintended addresses.
- Creators of independent lock contracts.
To conduct a Generalized Lock Appeal:
- Signal according to the instructions provided here.
- Complete this Generalized Lock Appeal Form fully.
If approved, you will be contacted and your contribution published to stats.edgewa.re and other social channels.
This published information will include:
- The Amount of ETH Approved for a Generalized Lock
- The Address of that ETH
- The Signal Transaction Associated with the appeal.