(All the node operators and validators are advised to upgrade their nodes to V4.0.2.)
Raptor and Pratamesh:
They have been working on the Edgeware v4.1.0 based on Polkadot-v0.9.25. It has been reported that all codes have passed the test suite and have a fast run time.
- Atomic Pallet has also been added, which is a pallet for atomically sending funds from an origin to a target. The Proof is used to allow the target to approve (claim) the swap. If the swap is not claimed within a specified duration of time, the sender may cancel it. +
They will be proposing the updates to the Beresheet.
You can see the Pull Request to the repository, here.
Ecosystem & Community
- Videos from the 2022 Sub0 Conference are now all available online.
- The Polkadot Hackathon Global Series by Polkadot & AngelHack starts on January 25. Register now to dive into Polkadot and win from a prize pool of $220,000+.
- Gavin Wood has published the Polkadot 2022 Roundup.
- Parachains.info now has a new section on the project page that lets you view open XCM channels.
- Watch the latest Polkadot Community Call.
- Applications for the 6th Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator cohort are now open. Apply before January 17th to join the 6-month program to learn from Polkadot experts, and get support for your project in the Polkadot ecosystem.