EDG Developer Update: Jan 5th - Jan 12th, 2023
Keeping you up to date on all things technical related to Edgeware and more! Always in a human-readable form, we look at the code changes, so you don't have to.
(All the node operators and validators are advised to upgrade their nodes to V4.0.2.)
Successfully updated the Delegation UI and is nearing completion.
You can check the progress by visiting the provided link.
Raptor and Pratamesh:
They have been working on the Edgeware v4.1.0 based on Polkadot-v0.9.25. It has been reported that all codes have passed the test suite and have a fast run time.
- Atomic Pallet has also been added, which is a pallet for atomically sending funds from an origin to a target. The Proof is used to allow the target to approve (claim) the swap. If the swap is not claimed within a specified duration of time, the sender may cancel it. +
They will be proposing the updates to the Beresheet.
You can see the Pull Request to the repository, here.
Ecosystem & Community
- Videos from the 2022 Sub0 Conference are now all available online.
- The Polkadot Hackathon Global Series by Polkadot & AngelHack starts on January 25. Register now to dive into Polkadot and win from a prize pool of $220,000+.
- Gavin Wood has published the Polkadot 2022 Roundup.
- Parachains.info now has a new section on the project page that lets you view open XCM channels.
- Watch the latest Polkadot Community Call.
- Applications for the 6th Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator cohort are now open. Apply before January 17th to join the 6-month program to learn from Polkadot experts, and get support for your project in the Polkadot ecosystem.