- The Big Upgrade is Here! Many thanks to Remz, Filip, Shankar, Drew, and Ramsey. This upgrade was a team effort. However, we should all be thankful for Remz, most notably because, without him, this upgrade most likely would not have happened. He did most of the heavy lifting and pushed it passed the finish line.
- To see a better breakdown of what happened during this upgrade, see Remz's Gist, which outlines the Edgeware migration in detail.
- All node providers and Validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the new version v4.0.0
- Depth Hoar Has finished all frontend functionality of his Escrow dapp. What's left is to style the frontend and deploy it on a test net. First will be on an EVM test net, then Edgeware's test net.
- Filip Kalebo added to Edgewares documentation outlining how to upgrade your Edgeware node.
- Zovern added the Legal Disclaimer to Edgeware's documentation. Think of it as Edgeware's terms of service.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
Ecosystem & Community
- Watch the latest Polkadot Community Call.
- Rob Habermeier has published a Polkadot roadmap roundup, with details and expected timelines for asynchronous backing, parathreads, XCMv3, and more.
- Gavin Wood published the first draft of the Polkadot Fellowship Manifesto, explaining a new rules-based, ranked-membership organization for decentralizing technical decision making on Polkadot.