- kpdnetstake found a critical bug in the Edgeware's release V4.0.0 due to this bug; the upgrade is postponed until fixed.
- Depth Hoar Has deployed the Escrow dapp to the goerli testnet for public testing. If you are interested in testing, let him know. You can check it out by clicking here.
- JelliedOwl has updated Edgeware's README to the correct beresheet testnet command for running a testnet node.
./target/release/edgeware --chain=beresheet-v46 --name <INSERT_NAME>
Ecosystem & Community
- Information on the coming rollout of Polkadot nomination pools, which will drastically improve staking limits, is now available. Nomination pools allow nominators to “pool” their nominations together, reducing the amount necessary to receive staking rewards drastically.
- Sub0, the Polkadot Developers’ Conference, is back 28-29 November in Lisbon. Register here.
- Interested in exploring XCM transactions on Polkadot or Kusama? Check out Subscan’s new XCM Dashboard.
- Moonbeam (2) and Polkadot (5) are in the top 5 of projects with the highest % of Web3 developer migration. For context—a dev migration counts when a developer on one open source repository begins making commits to a different open source repository.