Ecosystem & Community
- Nathan Gardet-Derc Has shared a diagram for the dorg (Decentralised Organisation) pallet he is building. This pallet allows to add and remove members of the multi-sig. This pallet would benefit Edgeware and Kabocha.
- Messari has released a report on The State of Polkadot Q1 2022.
- Cointelegraph has released an exciting article titled “Polkadot vs. Ethereum: Two equal chances to dominate the Web3 world”.
- The Polkadot Staking Update for April is out. This edition introduces nomination pools, which will allow the staking system to scale and are now available on Westend to try out.
- Polkadot is going to Davos — The World Economic Forum that engages the foremost political, business, cultural leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Save your spot to hear from Purestake (Moonbeam), Enjin (Efinity), BOT Labs (KILT protocol), Trace Labs (OriginTrail), Robonomics and Bit.Country.
- Registration is now live for PolkadotDecoded 2022! Choose from five locations around the world, including Berlin, New York, Buenos Aires, Shanghai, and Mexico City, and join the biggest Polkadot event of the year.