EDG Developer Update: May 15 - May 21, 2022
Keeping you up to date on all things technical related to Edgeware and more! Always in a human-readable form, we look at the code changes so you don't have to.
- Filip Kalebo Edgeware's frontier pallet on branch erup-5-latest now supports Polkadot-v0.9.18 runtime. The latest Ethereum and substrate primitive-types(0.11) support bump up to support the latest sputnik pallet EVM Rust 2021. Latest libraries - Making Edgeware's Frontier pallet use more updated libraries than frontier from parity and moonbeam.
- Nathan Gardet-Derc Has completed the pallet mint. The pallet adds functionality to mint a value on an account, and to optionally mint a percentage of this value on another account (as a fee). It also provides an extrinsic to change the percentage value.
- Depth Hoar Humming bot testing is complete and looks like a good possible solution for market making on centralized exchanges. The next step is to start the experiment with real money soon. The idea is that we start small and scale up over time depending on how things go.
- Thom Ivy added meeting notes to our documentation.
Ecosystem & Community
- Watch this weeks substrate seminar and learn how to connect to the Rococo test network.
- Polkadot-JS Apps v0.114.1 has been released.
- Polkadot-JS API v8.3.2 has been released.