- Depth Hoar, Edgeware's documentation website, got a new domain name https://www.edgeware.wiki/. The delegation UI also receives an update; now, you can see who you are actively delegating to. Depth Hoar goes over the delegation UI in this video.
- EDG Dev Meetings are held on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here, or you can read the Q&A here.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed; we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- If you are interested in influencing which proposal becomes a Referendum next, you can endorse one (or more) here.
- Sacha has updated the substrate developer resources repo. Also, he does an in-depth over view of resources in this video.
- Remember that the Web3 Foundation can provide support if you want to run a Polkadot meetup in your area.
- The Polkadot x Web3 Foundation team had a conversation with Uphold to talk about the past, present, and future of Polkadot.
- Polkadot-JS API v8.3.1 has been released.