- Filip Kalebo has made many contributions to Edgeware's erup-5 and the frontier EVM pallet. "Solved the Ethereum address mapping problems, currently working on the final touches on the Ethereum erup-5 integration". See the latest changes here and here.
- Depth Hoar wrote documentation for his delegation interface you can read it here. Which is now tested and is safe for use. Also, a new video for how to stake your EDG with Ledger.
- EDG Dev Meetings are held on Thursdays at 7pm CET. If you have questions for developers please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- Interested in building on Polkadot? The six-month Web3.0 Bootcamp will consist of a cohort of 12 teams in Shanghai starting in May 2022. More info and application here.
- Polkadot hosted a Parachain Takeover Twitter space where several parachains talked about what they have been doing since onboarding. Recording is available here.
- Have questions about building with Substrate? Ask on the Substrate StackExchange.
- On Wednesday, 30 March, at 14.30 UTC, join Outlier Ventures for a discussion Is Polkadot Web3's Pathway To Interoperability?
- Polkadot Zurich is hosting a hybrid online/in-person Polkadot Meetup for Developers with Radha Dasari from W3F and William Freudenberger from BOTLabs on 31 Mar 2022.
- Polkadot hosted a new Polkadot Web3 Talks episode on Decentralized Solutions for the Energy Sector.