- Filip Kalebo has made many contributions to Edgeware's erup-5. Mostly EVM-related this includes eth types. Also, many of the changes are for polkadot-v0.9.16 which is a very recent release. See the latest changes here.
- Depth Hoar built an instance of the delegation interface with beresheet testnet for testing you can try it out here. Also, updated ledger documentation on how to stake your EDG with your Ledger with some troubleshooting tips you can read it here. Finally, some minor tweaks for the delegation interface.
- EDG Dev Meetings are held on Thursdays at 7pm CET. If you have questions for developers please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to last week's meeting here.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- Next Substrate seminar is on March 29th 14:00UTC.
Sam Elamin, developer and co-founder of Imbue.network will go over a community crowdfunding parachain he and his team have been working on. He will share his journey so far in building a system with governance and UX at the core of its design; a code walkthrough of the pallet and a UI demo; challenges and next steps for the project. Have a look at the original seminar proposal here and the seminar plan here.
- Polkadot Decoded returns on 29-30 June this year. The deadline to submit a proposal was changed to 21 MAR at 21.00 UTC.
- If you have a question about developing your own parachain (or doing anything else) with Substrate, the best place to ask for help is the Substrate StackExchange.
- Bill Laboon was interviewed on RiRi Gone Wild about Substrate, XCMv3, the future of Polkadot, and more.