- Filip Kalebo has started the storage migration process for ERUP-5, which is good news! You can see the git commits here. This determines what types of data can be stored on the blockchain.
- Nathan Gardet-Derc has started working on the subscription pallet. This will allow you to pay in a subscription format so money can be automatically paid over a given period of time.
- Depth Hoar Humming bot testing has improved with new parameters. Also, in contact with a long-time market maker with experience with the addition of the DFS team doing their research.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
Ecosystem & Community
- The Polkadot Hackathon (America edition) continued with a Crowdcast on building cross-chain dapps with XC-20s with Moonbeam.
- Web3athon, a 3-month virtual hackathon for solving problems with blockchain technology, started on 9 June.
- More details on Polkadot Decoded 2022 (29 - 30 June) have been released. Events will be held in Berlin, New York, Buenos Aires, and Hangzhou.
- Polkadot founder Gavin Wood will be talking about “What is Web3” at the Collision conference on 21 June.
- Polkadot API v8.9.1 has been released.