- Filip Kalebo made a public docker image for ERUP-5; you can find it here.
- Depth Hoar is mainly completed with the accounts page and has moved on to other components for the new Edgeware UI.
- Shankar Updated the Commonwealth RPC node URL on edgeware.app; This solves the problem in the meantime as it was not working before.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
Ecosystem & Community
- The Open Source Polkadot Tech Stack is open for contributions. Have a look at the different projects in the stack and add yours if it's not there!
- Substrate is a fully open source project under Apache 2.0 and GPL-3.0 licenses. If you’re interested in contributing, pick an issue with the Z1-mentor tag and its author will happily mentor you if you choose to work on it
- Watch the videos about projects building with Substrate from the ParisDOT.comm 2022 event last month
- The Polkadot Staking dashboard is live (beta)
- Substrate Seminar, August 16th: XBI: an XCM-based high-level standard and interface (ABI) for smart contracts
- Substrate Seminar, August 30th: Introduction to Substrate NET Toolchain/SDK and Unity integration