- Depth Hoar and Shankar have done some cosmetic changes to edgeware.app for the tab name and logo.
- New YouTube Channel new video new me. Depth Hoar started a new youtube channel and will be posting videos there. This goes over how to use edgeware.app with math wallet Subscribe if you want to see more.
- Depth Hoar has added documentation for creating a docker image for the edgeware node. This needs to be done every time there is a new production version of the node.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- Next Substrate seminar is Feb 15th 14:00UTC.
- Gavin Wood spoke about himself in a recent interview with Rob Schmults titled Getting to Know Gavin Wood.
- The latest issue of Polkadot A-Z, L for Launch, has been published.
- There will be numerous Polkadot-focused events at ETHDenver (11 - 20 Feb) this year.
- Bill Laboon (Director of Education and Community at Web3 Foundation) and Subquery attended the Polka Häus Twitter Space to discuss education, governance, and the treasury. You can listen to the recording here.
- There is a new Knowledge Base article on using Ledger with Statemine.
- The questions and answers from Bill Laboon’s last AMA can be found here.
- The Building Better Worlds MetaCon virtual conference will be holding on 15th February.
- Polkadot JS API v7.6.1 has been released with a LOW upgrade priority. Recommended for users with long-running scripts and those chains based around the latest Substrate master versions.