- Depth Hoar has added the delegation page onto edgeware.app and is available for public use under the governance tab. Feel free to give feedback and ask questions. Though it is publically available it is still experimental and not fully tested. Anyone willing to test should reach out on discord.
- Filip Kalebo has upgraded the frontier(Ethereum evm) pallet to v17 which has been a major blocker for the runtime upgrade.
- Shankar Warang made some contributions to edgeware-dotjs-apps repo for EdgeEVM support. This is for future functionality for EdgeEVM. These can be found in the EdgeEVM-support branch.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- Current status of WASM conference by Supercolony. Due to the war in Ukraine, the WASM conference will be postponed to April 20th. You can sign up here. Supercolony's team is mostly based in Ukrain but, Supercolony seems to be okay.
- This week's Substrate Seminar March 15
- Polkadot Decoded returns on 29-30 June this year - if you’d like to give a talk, the Call for Proposals (along with more information) is here.
- Remember that if you see something cool in the ecosystem, please propose a Tip for the person who did it!
- The Web3 Foundation has put together a video series, Polkadot for Beginners, to help newcomers to Polkadot understand the basics.
- If you want to understand the issues with staking, why there’s a minimum bond, and what’s being done to fix it, Kian has created this video to explain it.
- Zero Knowledge Validator held an interview with Web3 Foundation’s Dieter Fishbein in preparation for the Privacy on Polkadot event.
- ZKValidator's Privacy on Polkadot event took place on 22nd February 2022 and was supported by the Polkadot Treasury. The founders of Moonbeam, Astar, and Manta were present to talk about their projects.
- Gavin Wood, the founder of Polkadot, sent $5m to Ukraine in DOT after the official Ukraine Twitter account posted a DOT address as per Gav’s request.