(All the node operators and validators are advised to upgrade their nodes to V4.0.2.)
Edgeware contributors Prathamesh, Raptor, ZeroM, Frogman, and Shankar took part in the ETHforAll hackathon. They won the ConsenSys sponsor track prize for the EdgeSnap project based on ChainSafe's Snap implementation for Polkadot.
You can check it out by visiting the provided link.
👥 Ecosystem & Community
- Videos from the 2022 Sub0 Conference are now all available online.
- Radha, Lead Technical Educator at W3F, gave a talk at Messari Mainnet on the new OpenGov system coming to Polkadot (and already live on Kusama).
- Polkadot Blog published Polkadot Staking Review: Impressive Stats, What’s New & Coming.
- After 5 weeks of lectures and workshops designed to help speed up Web3 adoption, the second wave of the Polkadot Blockchain Academy has come to an end.
- Watch the DeFi in Polkadot Panel at the Polkadot Summit.
- Brushfam published an article on using Typechain-Polkadot, a comprehensive toolkit for ink! smart contract development.
- SubWallet announced the next version of the wallet, featuring the support of RMRK ’s new NFT endpoint, improved connection to Astar EVM, and more.
- Polkadot-JS API v9.14.1 was released.