EDG Developer Update: Aug 21 - Aug 27, 2022
Keeping you up to date on all things technical related to Edgeware and more! Always in a human-readable form, we look at the code changes, so you don't have to.
- Filip Kalebo is going through pallet migrations. This means migrating Edgwares functionality to the new upgrade specifications. You can get more information here.
- Depth Hoar is adding the final touches to the noobie UI. It will be publicly available soon. You can see the current instance here.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
Ecosystem & Community
- Parity has teamed up with Watr Protocol to bring Watr’s deep commodities' expertise to DotSama.
- You can view the questions and answers from my Bill Laboon’s (Web3 Foundation Technical Educator) 11th Reddit AMA here.
- Listen to the latest Polkadot Community Call.
- Check out Bill Laboon’s voice AMA about Polkadot governance and the changes coming in v2.
- Polkadot published Proposal for Common Good Parachains.