- Filip Kalebo fixed a bug; when GitHub would run tests for new commits on the edgeware node repository, they would always fail. Now, tests are passing. You can learn more here.
- Depth Hoar is working on modal components of the UI. You can see the most up-to-date version here.
- Jan Kraus made some updates to edgeware.io current version, 3.0.1. You can learn more here.
- EDG Dev Meetings on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here.
Ecosystem & Community
- Applications are open for Outlier Ventures' Polkadot Basecamp program.
- Polkadot Base Camp is designed to support founders across all areas critical to the success of early projects in the ecosystem, from business model, product refinement, legal structuring, token model design, fundraising, liquidity sourcing, to making industry connections. As part of this program, Outlier Ventures is offering:
$100k of immediate funding to cover costs
Access to Outlier Ventures and our global industry leading network of builders, investors and mentors
Tailored sessions with our technical specialists to support design, building, scaling across every area needed to succeed in Web3
- SubWallet published a DotSama Deep Dive for the first half of 2022, featuring details on financial status, development activity, governance & treasury, and more.
- Polkadot-JS Extension v0.44.5 has been released.
- Polkadot-JS API v9.2.2 has been released.
- If you are concerned about an RPC node not supporting your requests, you can run a light client in your browser yourself and interact directly with the chain. Just select “light client” in the Polkadot-JS App, or click here for an example. Substrate Connect is open source (GPLv3-licensed).