- Depth Hoar, the heavy lifting for the Docusaurus migration is complete! There might be some minor issues here and there; if anyone sees any, let Depth know. You can see the docs here. Domain name is coming soon.
- Filip Kalebo has updated many dependency versions for the Edgeware node. You can see the commits here.
- EDG Dev Meetings are held on Thursdays at 6 pm CEST. If you have questions for developers, please bring questions beforehand. You can listen to the recordings here, or you can read the Q&A here.
- During the Sub0 conference, the Edgeware agency took notes! You can check them out here. You can read through and get the main points and the slides of each presentation. It is not fully completed; we will add to it over time as we finish watching the intermediate and advanced presentations.
Ecosystem & Community
- If you are developing on Substrate and have questions, be sure to ask on the Substrate Stackexchange, now in public beta.
- This is a great article on PNS the Polkadot name system.
- Polkadot v0.9.19 has been released with LOW upgrade priority.
- XCM is the “cross-consensus” messaging format, rather than just “cross-chain”. Discover the basics of how it’s designed to work.