“How do we incentivize people (developers) to build on our platform, and how do we get them to stay”?
- Join the Edgeware developer community on Wednesday, October 13th - Thursday, October 14th for a viewing party that will be hosted in the 'viewing-party' voice channel on Edgeware's Discord. There will also be a 'viewing-party' text channel where we will have live discussions while Substrate speakers are presenting.
- Bi-weekly Builder's Call: October 12th, 2:00 PM EST in the builders voice channel on the Edgeware discord. Every other Tuesday at 2p EST. Bring questions, projects to show off, and ideas!
- You can listen to the recording of the last builders call on September 28th here!
New Video: Using Web3.js and Node.js with Edgeware EVM Testnet for Local Development
- October 13-14, Sub0 Online is back with two days of in-depth talks and workshops on all things Substrate. Register now to hear from Polkadot founder Gavin Wood, the substrate core developers, as well as the teams building innovative Web3 projects. Join the Edgeware developer and community Discord voice and text Channels.
- Zoe Meckbach hosted a crowdcast covering Polkadot and Kusama Parachains. The recording is available here.
- Part 3 of Gavin Wood's XCM blog series is out this time learn about execution and error management.
- Traits for Create and Destroy have been added to Substrate, allowing for integration with fungible and non-fungible tokens like those in Statemine’s Uniques pallet.
”This should help other developers who want to build on top of the Assets or Uniques pallet as a basis for managing tokens in their runtime.”
- The registrars display in the Polkadot JS UI has been split, so you can now see different validations by different registrars.
- Substrate API Sidecar 9.1.11 is out.
- The Maintenance release of Polkadot JS API 6.1.1. is out.