Edgeware's documentation has a new look thanks to gitbooks updates with many new documentation updates below.
- Setup for an Edgeware node for local development got some changes since our docker update thanks to Ramsey and Adam. This is what is covered in the latest Youtube video.
- Significant changes will be added to the Changelog from now on.
- Deploy an NFT on Edgeware using Hardhat.
- Configure Waffle to connect to Edgeware.
- Using Ethereum Libaries on Edgeware.
- Join the Edgeware developer community on Wednesday, October 13th - Thursday, October 14th for a viewing party that will be hosted in the 'sub0-viewing-party' text channel. Where we will have live discussions while Substrate speakers are presenting.
- Bi-weekly Builder's Call: October 12th, 2:00 PM EST in the builders voice channel on the Edgeware discord. Every other Tuesday at 2p EST. Bring questions, projects to show off, and ideas!
- You can listen to the recording of the last builders call on September 28th here!
New Video: Setting up an Edgeware Node for Local Development
- October 13-14, Sub0 Online is back with two days of in-depth talks and workshops on all things Substrate. Register now to hear from Polkadot founder Gavin Wood, the substrate core developers, as well as the teams building innovative Web3 projects. Join the Edgeware developer and community Discord text Channel.
- There will be a Polkadot Korea meetup on Crowdcast on 13 October featuring Gavin Wood.
- Bill Laboon hosted an AMA on Reddit about Staking on DotSama.
- Don’t miss Parity and Polkadot founder Gavin Wood interview with Protocol about the journey from Ethereum to Polkadot, his vision for the third iteration of the web, as well as why crypto and blockchain technology will prevail.
- Bill Laboon will be giving a talk on Polkadot's hybrid consensus model (i.e. BABE and GRANDPA) at 16.00 CET at Trust Square, Zürich. Also available remote for those not in Zürich.
- if you are looking for a broad view of all your accounts on Kusama (including parachains, Statemine assets, NFTs, etc.) in one place, enter your address in Sub.id.
- Remember to update to Polkadot JS API 6.2.1 if you’re using historical `at` queries in your code!