- There is a new update to the Edgeware Key Generator, it is now possible to withdraw EDG from the EVM to polkadot-js. (Thank you Raymond for the new Edgeware features!)
- The mainnet Edgeware EVM is running final checks and benchmarks before the Wako upgrade is proposed to the network. It will be able to be used when the pending upgrade is proposed, passed, and activated, you can test EVM on the current Testnet in the meantime.
- Bi-weekly Builder's Call: September 14th, 2:00 PM EST in the builder's voice channel on the Edgeware discord. Every other Tuesday at 2p EST. Bring questions, projects to show off, and ideas!
- October 13-14, Sub0 Online is back with two days of in-depth talks and workshops on all things Substrate. Register now to hear from Polkadot founder Gavin Wood, the substrate core developers, as well as the teams building innovative Web3 projects.
- Many updates to the substrate kitties tutorial. You can check the updates directly on github.
- Have you ever wanted to try out something on Polkadot but aren't sure how it works? For example, making and using an anonymous proxy? You can try things out on the Westend testnet first.
- DotMarketCap released version 2 of their website with extra functionalities like asset management, auction and crowdloan support, and more.
- A new community-developed dashboard, Total Panic, helps you get to grips about your node’s telemetry data.