- Decent Partners shared a small update on Kabocha.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the release v3.3.3 or later to proceed further with the ERUP4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP4/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘Developer Update aka EDG Dev Digest’.
- Zien’s Trilobita Drop and Paradoxides Auction are now live.
- Commonwealth partnered with SZNS.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposal in the pipeline: Edgeware Community FIlm by Lemonade Money
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- The next Edgeware All-Community call is scheduled for October 20, 2021. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Priorities: Dev Team, Finances Call on Tuesdays every week, Final refinements to the Getting Started page, new Edgeware EVM videos, Exchange Integration Guide update, Dev Incentives draft, DAO Financial Modeling mega-thread with spreadsheet and model update, Website Revisions, Agency Roadmap post-Wako upgrade, Communication with Exchanges B & Ledger, Buffer / Twitter, News Mailer for Q3, Event bot and Docs update, Dynamic Treasury audit model(s)
- EDG Parachain Strategy and new roadmap are getting shaped up.
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 5+ months.
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.