- Introducing community-run ‘EDG DAO Financial Bulletin’.
- The waitlist is now open for Kabocha, the Kusama parachain candidate from the Edgeware ecosystem.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP4/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘Developer Update aka EDG Dev Digest’.
- 4thTech’s FOURim (instant messaging) caching & encryption is now live.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No active referendum. Upcoming: Kabocha Technical Steward - Treasury Proposal, GMI it in crypto media.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- The Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on December 1st 2021, at 1 pm ET. Each week, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- The next bi-weekly “Builders’ Call & Community Hackday'' will be hosted on December 7th 2021, at 2 pm ET. Previous recordings can be found here.
- Weekly EDG Financials Call is being hosted every Tuesday at 1 pm ET. Recordings of the same can be found here.
- Recently launched: EDG Beginners’ Cohort (weekly, technical). New session every Wednesday at 11 am ET. Recordings are publicly available here.
- Priorities: Website: Contribution - Bounties, Identity, Payroll, Bounties Playbook, Community Hires: Community Moderators’ quiz, Beresheet Bot Settings, Governance guide, EDG Cohort, Developer Incentives Strategy, Coinbase Rosetta, Video Guides, Treasury 101
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 3+ months.
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.