EDG Community Update: Week of November 22nd
A weekly newsletter discussing progress updates, events, and governance proposals within the Edgeware ecosystem.
- Kabocha's roadmap is now publicly available.
- The trading competition on Kucoin concluded on 25th November.
- The waitlist is now open for Kabocha, the Kusama parachain from the Edgeware ecosystem.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP4/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘Developer Update aka EDG Dev Digest’.
- Clover’s bridge is coming to the Edgeware ecosystem.
- Zien’s Unreleased Selfies Drop and Avatar (Alexa) Auction are now live.
- OnFinality had a new UI revamp and functionality upgrades.
- 4thPillarTech expanded to Polygon.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- No active referendum. Upcoming: Kabocha Technical Steward - Treasury Proposal, GMI it in crypto media.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
> Edgeware engineering recruitment
- The Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on November 24th 2021, at 1 pm ET. Each month, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. From now onwards the All-Community Call will be hosted every week instead of the previous bi-weekly schedule. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- The bi-weekly “Builders’ Call & Community Hackday” was hosted on November 23th 2021, at 2 pm ET. Recordings can be found here.
- Weekly EDG Financials Call is being hosted every Tuesday at 2.30 pm ET. Recording for the same can be found here.
- Recently launched: EDG Beginners’ Cohort (weekly, technical) on November 24th 2021, at 11 am ET. Recordings are publicly available here.
- Priorities: Listing Discussions Ongoing, EDG Cohort, Rosetta API Project, CMC self-reporting dashboard, Wako Review, Interviewing/Reviewing Props from Recruiter/ Eng, Website and Core Identity, DAO Research and Planning, Bounties, Grants, BD and Docs.
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 3+ months.
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.