- OnFinality’s platform release(#20) brings massive functionality upgrades which include new features like version selection, option to deactivate flag type arguments, override system-generated arguments and improved node action menus.
- 4thPillarTech released their revamped roadmap.
- Community Treasury-funded Web3 Media platform, New-Futures have opened up pre-registrations for their highly anticipated upcoming launch.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to email@example.com.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
> Etherize: Interface for creating DAOs <> Legal entities
> Stablecoin supply for worse times
> Edgeware Clans
> Kabocha crowdloan campaign strategy discussion
> Edgeware Ledger Integration w/ Zondax
> Kabocha Technical Steward - Milestones, Treasury Proposals and Referenda
- New: Agency Weekly Planning Call is now Contributors’ Weekly Planning Call which will be hosted every Monday at 1 pm ET. Recordings of the same can be found here.
- Weekly EDG Financials Call is being hosted every Tuesday at 1 pm ET. Recordings of the same can be found here.
- The most recent Edgeware All-Community call was hosted on January 5th 2022, at 1 pm ET. Each week, different individuals/entities from the agency, builder guild, different working groups and enthusiasts come together to speak on various essential topics, ideas and updates related to Edgeware. You can find the previous calls' meeting notes with recordings here.
- Weekly EDG Design and Mission Planning Call is being hosted every Thursday at 12 pm ET. Recordings of the same can be found here.
- The previous recordings for bi-weekly “Builders’ Call & Community Hackday'' can be found here.
- Recently concluded: EDG Beginners’ Cohort (weekly, technical). Consecutive 6 sessions every Wednesday at 11 am ET. Recordings are publicly available here.
- Priorities: Governance Improvements, Platform Stabilization, Demand and Marketing, General Recruiting, Search for runtime auditors, Updates to EdgeApps, Community mods' training, Update rosetta readme, final Cohort session
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 1+ month(s).
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.