- The proposal to fund ‘Recruitment of Flipchan as Edgeware Runtime Core Developer’ is open for discussions (pre-governance stage). It’s the most crucial proposal for the upcoming ERUP5 upgrade.
- The crowdloan waitlist is open for Kabocha.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP5/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP5/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘Developer Update aka EDG Dev Digest’.
- Looking for the speculative performance of EDG? Check out the Community-run DAO Financial Bulletins.
- Community Treasury-funded Web3 Media platform, New-Futures have opened up pre-registrations for their highly anticipated upcoming launch.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Upcoming: Community domain email and distribution campaign (EDGPass Perk)
- Referendum #54 for the ‘GMI Crypto Media (How to make it in Crypto Media) - Top up proposal’ was not passed and is likely to be re-proposed with necessary changes.
- Proposal in the pipeline: Kabocha visuals and crowdloan NFTs
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
- Monday at 1 pm ET: Contributors' Week-Planning aka EDG Week Planning Call
- Tuesday at 1 pm ET: EDG Financials Call
- Wednesday at 1 pm ET: EDG All-Community Call
- Thursday at 12 pm ET: EDG Design and Mission Planning Call
- All weekly community calls are being hosted in the discord server and the recordings are published in the Community Calls' Directory.
- Priorities: Lockdrop Stats for Binance, Newsroom, Website, RFP Meme Contest, Public Treasury Sale Terms and Proposal, Update to edgeware-node-types, rosetta-API medium write-up, Docker image updates and docs, Youtube videos, community Twitter handle, EdgePass perk: edgeware.community domain email, Lockdrop stats page update, website v3 design, Treasury diversification framework, Kabocha auction metrics update, Twitter marketing
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and the new ETA is 3+ months.
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.