EDG Community Update: Jan 10th, 2022
A weekly newsletter discussing progress updates, events, and governance proposals within the Edgeware ecosystem.
- Edgeware solochain achieved the milestone of 10,000,000 blocks!
- The crowdloan waitlist is open for Kabocha.
- All validators are requested to upgrade their nodes to the release v3.3.3 to proceed further with the ERUP4/Wako upgrade through the on-chain governance. The core community dev Ramsey recently shared the docker image for v3.3.3 aka ERUP4/Wako upgrade to save the compiling hustle for node/validator owners.
- Get to know more technical oriented updates on the ‘Developer Update aka EDG Dev Digest’.
- Looking for the speculative performance of EDG? Check out the Community-run DAO Financial Bulletins.
- Community Treasury-funded Web3 Media platform, New-Futures have opened up pre-registrations for their highly anticipated upcoming launch.
- Community members interested in running bridge relayers or Chainlink’s oracle nodes on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- Community members interested in running Webb Protocol’s transaction relayers on Edgeware, please reach out to [email protected].
- No active referendum. Expected upcoming proposal: GMI Crypto Media (How to make it in Crypto Media) - Top up proposal.
- The Calendar of events has many items each week, meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance- whatever you're interested in, take a look.
- Recent/trending Community Research thread(s):
> Planning: Public Treasury Sale Structure
> GMI Crypto Media (How to make it in Crypto Media) - Top up proposal
- Monday at 1 pm ET: Contributors' Week-Planning aka EDG Week Planning Call
- Tuesday at 1 pm ET: EDG Financials Call
- Wednesday at 1 pm ET: EDG All-Community Call
- Thursday at 12 pm ET: EDG Design and Mission Planning Call
- All weekly community calls are being hosted in the discord server and the recordings are published in the Community Calls' Directory.
- Priorities: New dev onboarding for ERUP5, Website Writing, Mailer Finish, Clans program, Liquidations to pay MM, Docs update, Guidance to new mods, updates to edgeware.app, write-ups for rosetta, update types, Delegate Button Generator, framework/thesis for evaluating collective investment opportunities.
- ‘Exchange B’ is in the pipeline and ETA is 1+ month(s).
- The dev release of the Edgeware Ledger app is out on Ledger Live while the current progress and further milestones in the public listing can be tracked via the Height board.
- Check out the Edgeware Community Calendar to stay in the loop for community calls/meetings on NFTs, DAOs, chain strategy and governance.